- Tried making autonomous vision code, didn't test it yet
- Still confused on where to find the part to use for autonomous from vision (hit or not T/F)
- Question asked on Chief Delphi (got a reply 1/21)
- Started reading tutorials for help
- Connected camera LED wire to longer wire
- Encoder mount tweaked
- Changed to .25" screws and checked if chains could fit
- Made drawings of parts to be made later
- Mount is now 3" x 1"
- Drilled holes in chassis for encoder
- made .25" hole and .375" through hole
- used dremel to make straight hole
- Drill to finish
Danielle: Cut 10" 1 x 1 x 0.6 with a 30 degree and 60 degree. It was incredibly frustrating and hard to cut 30 degrees, chop saw didn't reach angle needed. It took really long. D:
Sara/Danielle: Worked on bumpers - sewed and painted "3008" on bumpers. Very tedious work.
Kevin: Fixed the CAD for the intake, changed the intake axle supports and used angel irons to further support the plate. Didn't get to finish the holes but will be done by tomorrow. We are using a 1/4" screw with a a 1/16" angle iron.