Friday, February 15, 2013

Thursday, February 14

Today in robotics, we worked really hard on trying to get the intake and conveyor to work.  We had a little bit of minor difficulties, but they were eventually solved.  The shooter also needs a lot of work... we currently have a shaft stuck in one of the wheels, and are trying to get it out somehow.  It also has some problems with the chain lengths.  It's either too loose or too tight.  We are also figuring out how to mount our climbing mechanism, since we realized that there is a chain in the way that could get damaged by the bar when we start climbing, so we tried attaching an angle liner and some shafts to protect the chain from damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment