Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Monday, February 11

Today, we all worked really hard on the robot.  Since this is the last week of the build season, we really need to hurry up and finish!  Today was spent mostly making things for the intake, such as installing the piece of polycarb and making little plastic "teeth" that will help with the frisbee's ascent up the conveyor.  We are almost finished!

Meanwhile, the electrical team worked on merging the rectangular target program in with the rest of the image proccessing on our main LabView project.  We copied and pasted the whole thing, and it seemed to work when we tested it.  Then we went to go help the mechanical team as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment